Prophetic Awareness & Healing Ministries – UGANDA
Welcome to the home of Dominion Center Prophetic Awareness & Healing Ministries (PAAHM)! Prophetic Awareness & Healing Ministries (PAAHM) is a worldwide non-denominational Christian organization with our headquarters in Uganda. We are a legally registered as a NGO organization in Uganda, USA while registration is underway in Kenya, Nigeria and Tanzania.
It was birthed in 2014 by Amaka and Ebenezer Anene with a burden of sharing the love of Jesus in Word and in deed to transform communities in poverty, injustice, abuse, ignorance, illiteracy, and disease. In Uganda we feed, educate, and encourage orphaned and vulnerable children and the poor in the country of Uganda. Mercy of God Mission is a unit of Prophetic Awareness & Healing Ministries desires to reveal the truth of God’s unconditional love through Jesus Christ to the Uganda people.
• Seeking first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness
• Evangelism and church planting both nationally and Internationally (Matthew 28:19-20)
• Leadership development geared towards both church leadership and civic participation evident in the feeding program and conferences around the cities in Uganda
• Holistically equipping the saints with both spiritual and career equipment to manifest God’s Kingdom on earth (Ephesians 4:12)
• We have embarked in the holistically care for orphans, the vulnerable children with a vision to expand to widows and single parent mothers, grandparents who have been overwhelmingly been taking care of their grandchildren because of the devasting affect of HIV/AIDS that took over 2 million lives in Uganda
What we do
• Evangelism and church planting among unreached communities both in and outside Uganda. There is nothing like spiritual unemployment in God’s Kingdom – everyone have a part to play in the body of Christ!
• Annual Know Your Dominion Prophetic and Healing Conference which the many healing miracles, apostolic and prophetic impartations into the various spiritual gifting.
• Mercy Kids Orphanage Ministry – This is our first orphanage home which is in Jinja the second largest city in Uganda. We are taking care of twenty children helping them with tuition fees, school supplies. Last year we were able to provide them with brand new shoes from United States just in time for the new school season. Our heart is broken because of the millions of children orphaned and out in danger roaming the streets of Uganda.
Help is coming, Uganda. We hear your babies’ cries, empty stomachs, and gut-wrenching heartaches. We refuse to turn our eyes away.
Our Targeted Projects
• Entrepreneurship development for self sustenance through The Impart Life skills program: This is an annual skills teaching program conducted through PAAHM Business Center Ltd where people from different parts of the world will share skills with people in our community with the result that several small businesses have been opened up including a carpentry workshop, landscaping service, sound equipment rental, hair salon, restaurant and catering, kindergarten, tailoring center and more. All round skilled labor.
• Christian Education services with emphasis on Christian values and Ethics
• Farming and ranching
Prophetic Awareness & Healing Ministries has a burden to preach the gospel, and the mandate to Reaching, Raising and Releasing Transformed Christian Leaders for the Healing of the Nations.